Yoga Classes Is Back For Summer!
For those who enjoyed our Winter Yoga series, you’ll be happy to hear that we have brought the program back for the summer! Taking advantage of Harbour Landing’s amazing green spaces, we will be taking the classes outdoors and in the park! Come down and bring the kids (yes, we said kids as we are introducing Yoga for Kids) to McKenna Park this Saturday! Classes will run every Saturday morning until the end of August. Classes will be taught by Nicole Krumenacker & Bohdi Tree (for the days Nicole is away).
Kids Yoga: 9:30-10:30am
Adult Yoga: 10:30-11:30am
– Class attendance is on a first come, first serve basis.
– Please bring your own yoga mat
– Kids class is offered for children 6-12yrs of age
– Liability waivers must be filled out prior to the start of your first class
– Did we mention this is FREE? No charge!
We are very excited to see you all come out for some fun & relaxation this summer! Follow our Facebook page for all the times and updates!Back to news